Calendar view

Can I adjust the time view for the one day and 5 day settings. I would like to set the time displayed from 7 am. to 9 pm. Is this possible?

R Mountain (3/11/2006)Can I adjust the time view for the one day and 5 day settings. I would like to set the time displayed from 7 am. to 9 pm. Is this possible?

Hi

The first time you log in on a session with AyaNova, and select either the 1 Day or 5 Day view, it does default to be at the place of the displayed hours so that 8AM is displaying first.

Do note though that when viewing the 1 Day view or the 5 Day view, the screen actually displays all hours, but all hours do not fit in a view, so there isthe scroll bar on the right

Also note that during the session of being logged into AyaNova, whatever hour field you were in last between going from the Schedule screen and back and forth to any other screen, AyaNova will maintain that.

For example, if you were veiwing the 1 Day view in the Scheduled and had selected within the 6AM field - if you than go to the Service grid, do workorders, etc and than come back to the Schedule screen - it will continue to display at the 6AM hour field until you select another hour field.

When you log out, AyaNova will revert to default of 8AM for the Schedule screen.

We do have it on the Wish List to add the ability that the last selected hour field maintains for the next time you log in - not just for that session of being logged into AyaNova.

• Joyce