Error on network installation

I have installed V3 on server and all ok, I cant get it to work on network pc, I have tried to use server name instead of IP and still no difference…must be something simple im missing!

Any sugestions before I send relevent files to support?

AyaNova was unable to start

Depending on how early in startup the problem occurred,
a detailed log of the problem with suggestions may have
been saved to the file AyaLog.txt
located at: file:\C:\Program Files\AyaNova 3

Error details:
Unhandled Exception:
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Inner exception: Unable to complete network request to host “Server”.

Stack Trace:
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isBinderDefault, Assembly caller, Boolean verifyAccess)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean verifyAccess)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at CSLA.Server.DataPortal.CallMethod(Object obj, String method, Object[] params)
at CSLA.Server.DataPortal.Fetch(Object Criteria, DataPortalContext context)
at CSLA.DataPortal.Fetch(Object Criteria)
at CSLA.Security.BusinessIdentity.LoadIdentity(String UserName, String Password)
at CSLA.Security.BusinessPrincipal…ctor(String Username, String Password)
at CSLA.Security.BusinessPrincipal.Login(String Username, String Password)
at GZTW.AyaNova.BLL.AyaBizUtils.()
at GZTW.AyaNova.BLL.AyaBizUtils.Initialize()
at AyaNova.Form1.()

I have found problem, I tried the windows firewall as noted elseware in the forum…and it all now works…something simple!. Now i need to do is find exception to the firewall for aya3.

Hi

was just posting to check if you have a firewall and if 3050 was set as an exception

Is

Now i need to do is find exception to the firewall for aya3.
a quesiton for us?

Note sure what is meant by the question?

• Joyce