Filtering the Schedule Screen by single Workorder

Hi Joyce,

Is there a way to filter the Schedule Screen sowe see only a single Workorder and itsscheduled tasks?

With allthe other workorders’ tasks displaying in the Schedule Screen it can become a tedious process hovering over tasks trying to locate only the tasks for aparticular workorder.

Weentered a project-type workorder that has a total of 31 tasks. Twice now, and I anticipate more, we have had to rescheduletasks to accommodate the customer’s changing schedule. We had to askthe customer to "please hold"while we didthe hover-search. In both instances weended up having to call them back due to the amount of time it was taking to find the scheduled tasks.

If we could filter the screen to only showa singleworkorder’s tasks it would makefinding and movingthe scheduledtasks quick and easy.

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob

The Schedule screen displays workorder items for scheduled users - and when hovering, additional information as edited in the Global Settings screen to display when hovering such as

Service Workorder #
Client
Dispatch Zone
Project
Unit
Unit Model
Unit Model Category
Vendor
Workorder Category
Workorder Status
Color of Workorder item status
Customer Contact Name
Customer Reference #
Internal Reference #
Summary
Request Date
Item Summary
Service Notes
Schedulable User
Service Start Date & TIme
Service Stop Date & Time
Priority Flag color

Tasks selected in a workorder item for the scheduled user are not a selectable option to display, so I’m assuming here that you must mean another field listed above you are looking for when you hover.

If you have a lot of workorder items for that client on that day they are re-scheduling for, and finding you are hovering on a number of workorder items finding that specific workorder item, a suggestion would be to useinsteadthe Service navigation grids to filter to display only workorders for that client that are not yet completed, along with the date rangethey are rescheduling for if again a lot of workorder items for that client, together with the workorder item summary to quickly identify which workorder needs to be edited.

• Joyce

Hi Joyce,

I think I overshadowedmy questionby supplying a reason for thequestion. Sorry.

Let me keep it simple…

Is there a way to filter the Schedule Screen sowe see only a single Workorder and itsscheduled tasks?

Thanks.

Hi again Bob

Actually, the information you provided allowed me to understand what you are attempting to do and provide a suggestion.

Viewing tasks from the Schedule screen is not a feature.

The Schedule screen is not filterable by specific workorder items - only by the schedulable user group settings.

• Joyce

Hi Joyce,

I will checkout the grid option you mentioned although being able to quickly find, then drag and drop a task would be great. The operative words being “quickly find.” Our Schedule Screens are loaded.

By the way…having the capability to hover over a task and see its detailsis an excellent feature!

Thanks.