inventory

Greetings,

I run a pest control business and the state requires me to keep track of the products that we use in the customers property. It would be a great time saver if we could put a inventory item in this mobile application. We use about 13 different chemicals. We wouldnt want to use all the inventory items.

What do you think? Thanks

JohnnyGreen (5/27/2008)Greetings,
I run a pest control business and the state requires me to keep track of the products that we use in the customers property. It would be a great time saver if we could put a inventory item in this mobile application. We use about 13 different chemicals. We wouldnt want to use all the inventory items.
What do you think? Thanks

If that’s the case you might want to consider using our WBI web browser interface instead of MBIwith a standard notebook computer or one of those new tiny ultra mobilePC’s with a wireless card because you can get the full inventory to work with as it replicates the full AyaNova windows work order entry screen.

The problem is with MBI that mobile browsers do not support large lists of items, in your case it’s 13 chemicals but for many it’s thousands to hundreds of thousands of inventory items and that’s just not practical with a cell phone unfortunately. We are considering other methods of dealing with inventory but so far nothing has arisen that isn’t clumsy or not cross device compatible.

WBI would be a good solution for you right now.