Issue with reports

I am in the travel screen section of service workorders and trying to figure out our mileage for the entire year last year. When I try using one of the pre-made templates i keep getting errors: Could not load file or assembly ‘DevExpress.XtraPrinting.v10.2, Version=1.12.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=79868b8147b5eae4’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040). I can’t seem to find a way to export the fields to excel either is there a way to get this into excel?

Hello

The error message you are receiving with that one report template is because it was originally created with a much older incompatible verison of the report template designer.

Download replacement sample report templates via AyaNova reporting customization examples, tutorials and FAQs as well as via Report error issue for some AyaNova 7 users

Couple options to export records from the Travel grid:

ExportToXLS plugin:
See overview at Outlook Schedule Export Additional AyaNova Plug-ins
With details in the online Help documentation starting with Optional Add-ons > Export to XLS Plug-in > Export to XLS

Export to excel via the Print Preview:
Create a custom report template that displays very simplying
And export to excel as you would export any file from the Print Preview Feature Details > Printing > Exporting a report to a file

If you would like a report template created/customized for you, do send details as per the topic Custom Report Templates

• Joyce