JDONE Mileage Report

how do you make a report that will total together mileage for different techs?

Joshua

Hi Joshua

Check out how existing sample report templates obtain grand totals, including those in the Report Template section of this forum

Perhaps customize the existing Sample Scheduleable User Travel Summary with Grand Total Report removing the groupheader that presently groups by each tech, so no grouping by tech occurs.

If want the report from the Service Workorders grid, check out such as the Sample Labor Hours in Service Workorders Report in your AyaNova as an example too.
Also check out the other example report templates that come with AyaNova to see how other totals are derived.

Or let me know exactly what you want the report template to look like providing details as per Custom Report templates topic and I would be happy to provide you with a quote to create for you.

• Joyce

When I try that shcedulable user with grand total, I get an Ayanova error message:

Could not load file or assembly ‘DevExpress.XtraPrinting.v10.2, Version=1.12.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=79868b8147b5eae4’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

what do we need to do?

Joshua

Hi Joshua

That error message could be because of that identified in the forum topics about Report error issues for some AyaNova 7 and AyaNova 6 users - because some original report templates that were originally provided back with version 3 are not compatible with AyaNova 6 or 7, requiring using the latest sample report templates we provide.

Not sure from your post if you downloaded the original, what version of AyaNova you are using, etc.

As per those forum posts, you could export that report template to a file and send directly to support@ayanova.com along with reference to this forum post URL so we know what it is in relation to, as well as what full version number your AyaNova is, and your ayalog.txt file , and we can look at testing it here to see if get same error, and if needed imported into AyaNOva 5 and exporting it as per those forum posts.

• Joyce

Hi Joshua

I do not believe we heard back from you? If you resolved, could you let us know what it was - if not, hear from you soon!

• Joyce

Sorry about the delay, it has been hectic at work. I just sent an email regarding option 2 of the Ayanova 6 error link.

Hi

Have emailed you back the newest sample report template.

For your convenience, if you encounter this error with any other report template, you can just download the zip files of sample report templates from the forum topics and/or AyaNova reporting customization examples, tutorials and FAQs

• Joyce