Messed up WBI interface look

I just installed WBI 4.1.5 on my IIS, i’m able to get to the login page, i’m able to login and get to the interface. The thing is that the interface looks messed up. It doesn’t look like the old one. Can’t fine all of the icons, some of them and some links are not doing anything after clicking on them. What colud be the problem here??

Hi

Does your WBI look similar to below, and in the bottom left hand corner it shows an error, perhaps Can’t init script?

If so, a couple WBI users encountered this, and when they uninstalled WBI, rebooted their server, and than went through the steps being sure to perform each step exactly as per outlined in the Help file, than it worked successfully.

Usually it means that something was not installed correctly.

Uninstall, reboot, and than confirm each step precisely that you do - exactly what you select, what you do, what you see,etc. If it again does the same, be sure to provide exactly what you do for each step, what you select, edit, include screenshots (zipped using WinZip and attach) etc and I may be able to point out a suggestion on what to check.

Do post back if reinstalling fixes it. If not, do provide as above.

• Joyce

AyaNova Sales & Support (4/17/2008)Hi

Does your WBI look similar to below, and in the bottom left hand corner it shows an error, perhaps Can’t init script?

Yeap, that’s exactly it. I can not reboot my server right now but I’m goona work on it later on. Will let you know how it all went. Thank you.

Ok, I did what you suggested and funny thing… I logged back in and the interface was fine. Unfortunately half an hour later without making any changes all died again. The only thing I may have done was restarting the web site. I uninstalled, rebooted and installed the whole thing one more time but… nothing. Can’t get it working. :frowning:

Hi

Do you mean it started working when you restarted the web site OR it stopped working when you restarted the website?

Don’t forget to provide the details of each step as previouslyrequested - be sure to provide exactly what you do for each WBIstep, what you select, edit, include screenshots (zipped using WinZip and attach) etc and I may be able to point out a suggestion on what to check. Also identify the operating system you are using, in addition to details on each and every step you took. Also do you have other websites running on your server - do their ports interfer? how are they set up? etc - these are also a few other things to look into.

• Joyce

Hi again, do post back your results. Or provide the info requested if continuing to experience an issue.

• Joyce

OK, so I’ve decided to give it one more shot. I uninstalled the whole thing one more time, then I rebooted my server… twice :wink: After that I started the installation process from scratch, following the on line guide and making screen shots at each step. Well, looks like it all worked out this time. Right now the page is sitting on an internal IP cause we want to test it before we let anybody from the outside to use it. So I’ll be making some configuration changes in the IIS soon again. Hope it’s not gonna mess anything up. I’ll keep you posted. Thanks a lot.

Great to hear it is now working. Sometimes Windows likes to be coddled a couple times before it works:)

• Joyce