Notification Subscriptions

Would it be possible to add another notification subscription, similar to the Close By date passed but based on the service date instead?

Many Thanks - Emma :slight_smile:

Hi Emma

Pleasepost examples of how and what you would use a notification based on the Service Date field of a workorder so that development has this understanding and could code for it.

• Joyce

What I would like to achieve isa process where when a job’s service date is due. i.e. we have jobs that we book for the future maybe a month or so in advance and it would be a major benefit to have a reminder of that job’s due date say a week or so in advance.

Also another thing, is there anyway of having a reminder set for when a p.m. becomes a job. We use the PM system for routine maintenance checks and administration purposes but as we log a lot of calls during a 24hour period these can often get missed in vast amount of information that sits on the service screen?

And lastly is there anyway of setting the service screen to default to a certain filter on start up without setting it up before you close the program at the end of the day?

Thanks for all your help.

Emma. :smiley:

Hi again Emma

What I would like to achieve isa process where when a job’s service date is due. i.e. we have jobs that we book for the future maybe a month or so in advance and it would be a major benefit to have a reminder of that job’s due date say a week or so in advance.

Have the scheduled user(s) for the workorder subscribe to the notification Workorder Item scheduled user – event imminent. This way, they will be notified a set amount of time before the workorder item is scheduled for them.

Also another thing, is there anyway of having a reminder set for when a p.m. becomes a job. We use the PM system for routine maintenance checks and administration purposes but as we log a lot of calls during a 24hour period these can often get missed in vast amount of information that sits on the service screen?

Have the scheduled user(s) for the workorder subscribe to the notification Workorder item scheduled user – (created / updated). This way, they will be notified when the workorder is created from the PM

And lastly is there anyway of setting the service screen to default to a certain filter on start up without setting it up before you close the program at the end of the day?

Yes, what ever the filter was selected in the gridwhen you exited out of AyaNova, is the filter selected for that grid when you log back into AyaNova

• Joyce