Trial with cleared database

What do I need to do to clear the demo data and reconfigure the product for my specific needs for my trial?

Hi

Log into your licensed AyaNova (30 day temporary or purchased licensed) as the AyaNova Administrator (user is manager with password letmein) and select menu Help -> License -> Erase Database " "

Do noteit is highly recommended that you first go through the How do I…?'s using the sample data starting with (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova) before you erase the database.

Then once you have an overview of use by having gone through the How do I…?'s with the sample data, then erase the database as per the AyaNova 5 Help file section (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova)

Your AyaNova does need to be licensed to be able to erase the sample data - either licensed because you have purchased licenses; or licensed via a temporary key that you can obtain via our online request form.

Suggested order of setting up AyaNova is provided at (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova) ]once you have erased.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

• Joyce