where to download

I am looking for a copy of ayanova 1.9.4.4 can sombody help me out.

Thank you

robscraig (10/30/2006)I am looking for a copy of ayanova 1.9.4.4 can sombody help me out.

Thank you

Hi Robert

AyaNova CE 1.9.4.4 is no longer available - except for existing licensed AyaNova CE 1.9.4.4 users that have not yet made the transistion to AyaNova v3 and need a little bit longer.

If you are a licensed AyaNova CE 1.9.4.4 user, please send a direct email to support@ayanova.com with your registered company name and a copy of your AyaNova CE 1.9.4.4 license for confirmation - and we will send a link to download the AyaNova CE 1.9.4.4 installation files if you still require them.

We do encourage AyaNova CE 1.9.4.4 users to upgrade to the latest version of AyaNova - there are many new features to help you manage your service, a brief list can be found at http://www.ayanova.com/service_management_software.htmwith specifics in relation to AyaNova CE in the AyaNovaHelp Documentation

We are presently offering existing licensed AyaNova CE users a special discounted price to move up to AyaNova v3. This special offer will not be available for ever. Also do note that support for the old version AyaNova CE 1.9.4.4 will be discontinued in the new year. We will contact all licensed AyaNova CE users via email in advance of this.

• Joyce