Ability to report all contact details AyaNova 3

[Forum Note: this post has to do with AyaNova version 3.0 and older - note that newer AyaNova versions DO include ability to report on all contact information]

I would like to be able to produce a report on clients and list all contact details recorded against the client.

Within the reporting tool I seem to be only able to report the primary contact and default phone - is this the case?

I noticed post 1372 which seems to be asking for thesame information and I too would like to be able to put onto a Workorder reportboth primary and secondary contacts and phone numbers.

Is this something that can be done with the current release, or would it be something for the wish list.

Regards - Brian

Hi Brian

Only the primary contact record can be reported on with the present version

As it is possible to have an unlimited number of contact records - it would not be possible for the report engine to determine which contact record is referred to - except for the record that is identified as the Primary right now.

This is on the Wish List and we will be look into a possible way of providing this in a future version.

• Joyce

Hi Joyce

Is it also the case then that only the default phone number is available in reporting as well.

Brian

Yes Brian - as there could be an unlimited number of phone numbers with a contact, only the phone number identified as the primary phone number is available in the report.

[Forum Note: this post has to do with AyaNova version 3.0 and older - note that newer AyaNova versions DO include ability to report on all contact information]

• Joyce