Installed data portal but test no good

hello

i went through tthe install of the data portal when i get to step 9 test the connection i get page canot be displayed. i am waiting for the router to be forwarded but since i am going localhost it should not have to go through the router correct? it seems that something is still keeping me from getting to the ayanovadp directory. any ideas?

thanks

reysone1 (3/2/2006)hello

i went through tthe install of the data portal when i get to step 9 test the connection i get page canot be displayed. i am waiting for the router to be forwarded but since i am going localhost it should not have to go through the router correct? it seems that something is still keeping me from getting to the ayanovadp directory. any ideas?

thanks

Hi

Does this computer have a firewall itself? and is it still enabled? as that would prevent the page from displaying

• Joyce

not sure i checked the windows firewall and it is turned off and i am able to use ayanova remotelyon a computer that is on the lan

Additional informaton was provided that identfied that Microsoft.NET Framework 2 was being used by IIS instead of 1.1.4322 as required and outlined in the AyaNova v3 Manual technical section on installing the AyaNova Data Portal and in the topic within this forum

Please note that Microsoft.NET Framework 2 is now required for the latest release AyaNova v3.2.0 and any optional AyaNova v3 utilities

Refer to the Known Issues & Updates forum http://forum.ayanova.com/Forum96-1.aspxto update to AyaNova v3.2.0