Trial Version

I downloaded the 30 day trial version of AyaNova V3.2 from your website.

Unfortunately, I was sidetracked in the middle of my product evaluation. By the time I returned to this evaluation, the 30 days had expired.

Now when I open the program I’m informed that I have a read-only version of the software. However, to complete my evaluation of this product I still need to be able to log into the demo as an ADMIN and add custom forms & fields.

Can I still do that with my read-only trial version? It doesn’t appear so.

If not, is there some way I can get another 30-day trial version of this product and reinstall it over the read-only demo on my computer? I really don’t have easy access to another computer I can run the setup file I originally downloaded on, and I assume my registry will prevent me from reloading the same one that already expired on my computer.

Please advise,

-Mike Dority

Coalescent Technologies

Hi Mike

Thank you for contacting us. You have two ways to extend the trial period:

1. Uninstall AyaNova, remove existing database and re-install

First, un-install the existing AyaNova v3 on your computer.
Uninstallation does not remove the database as a security precaution for you so you will want to delete it after uninstalling the program. For Ayanova 3, open Windows Explorer, move to the C:\Program Files\Ground Zero Tech-Works Inc\AyaNova 3 folder and delete all remaining files
Now re-install AyaNova again. This will install a new AyaNova trial database AYANOVA.FDB and replace it with a new trial database set for another 30 days.

1. Or send a direct email to support@ayanova.com with the following information:

Your company name
Your company contact information
Your full name
The number of schedulable users you wish a full temporary keycode to have (default is 5, but if you need more, let me know)
Any of the optional add-ons you would also like to try - QBI, PTI and/or WBI
We will than send out a full temporary keycode that you can apply to your trial database to unlock it for fully for another 30 days if you wish.

Let me know if any questions.

• Joyce