Starting up networking

Hi,
I am trying to understand how to set up ther server for multiple computers for Ayanova. In the instructions, it says “You must also select to install the Install Firebird SQL to Microsoft SQL migration utility as this is the utility to create the AyaNova SQL database ToMSSQL.exe”
I already downloaded and install the software. How do I do this? Will I have to uninstall the progrom and reinstall it and make sure I check the box? If so, will it mess up the license that I bought?
Thanks,
Charlotte

Hi Charlotte

When you initially ran the AyaNovasetup.exe file, that would have installed the AyaNova program files as well as the AyaNova database files.

Its perfectly fine and expected to run the AyaNova setup file again to select additional components you need at any time, even if you previously had run and installed the AyaNova program.

Just run the AyaNovasetup.exe again as per step #2 of your networking instructions (its either the SQL Express instructions or the SQL instructions you are following if step #2 refers to the Firebird SQL to Microsoft SQL migration utility)
And just select NO if asked if you want to delete your database.
The setup program will NOT delete your database unless you tell it to.
The AyaNova program files and the additional components you selected will be installed again.
And then you can continue with the steps.

• Joyce