Android tablet compatability

Are there any compatability issues with android on WBI?, I cant get the screen size to work properly (Samsung galaxy 10.1 tab)

Hi
What exactly is the issue you are experiencing?
Do confirm by logging into WBI via a regular web browser to see that the issue is not with your WBI setup on your server itself - i.e. does the issue also occur in a regular web browser on your desktop such as IE 9?
You can also confirm by testing the demo WBI available at http://wbi.ayanova.com
Web browsers that work with WBI are IE 9.0+, FireFox 3.0+, Safari 3.0+, Chrome 3.0+, or Opera 10.0+
What web browser are you using with your device?

The optional add-on WBI (web browser interface) is not for small screen devices.

Small screen devices are to use the optional add-on MBI (mobile browser interface)

• Joyce

Hi Joyce,
Default browser is for Android 3.1 on a Samsung Galaxy 10.1" tablet, (equivilent/better than iPad), so a fairly big screen, I have downloaded several browser apps to try and Firefox does seem to be the best of all of the browsers, so not an WBI problem, just wondered if any one has come across it and has comments. Thanks

Hi again

WBI has not be developed for use with an Android browser.

Web browsers that work with WBI are IE 9.0+, FireFox 3.0+, Safari 3.0+, Chrome 3.0+, and Opera 10.0+

Our next generation of remote access through web browser will be compatible with Android, but no, not at this time. At this time, devices that can use IE 9.0+, FireFox 3.0+, Safari 3.0+, Chrome 3.0+, and Opera 10.0+ are what you would want to use with WBI.

• Joyce