Ayanova won't load with SQL express 2008

Attempting to migrate ayanova from firebird to SQL Server Express 2008. Firebird to MSSQL says connections are ok, then I run the migration. Both bars get to 100%, I then modify the ayanova express sql config.txt to reflect the correct settings. Then, when attempting to run Ayanova, I get this error in ayalog.txt:

[Header]
2010-03-25 13:36:58,046 [352] INFO AyaNova.clsMain - AyaNova start - brief environment:
Machine name: xxxxx

AyaNova Connection:
DataBase - Server=xxxx\xxxxxxxx;initial catalog=AyaNova;User Id=sa; Password=password;

OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
CLR version: 2.0.50727.3607
Primary assembly: AyaNova 6.2.0.0
Primary assembly location: file:///C:/Program Files/Ground Zero Tech-Works Inc/AyaNova/AyaNova.exe

2010-03-25 13:36:58,156 [352] FATAL AyaNova.clsMain - First initialization and connect attempt
System.Security.SecurityException: This AyaNova database appears to have been modified outside of the AyaNova program or is damaged in some way.
This may very rarely be caused by corruption but is more likely a result of someone tampering with
the database and making changes outside the AyaNova program.

(In some cases you may get this error when attempting to use AyaNova 5.x or newer with Microsoft SQL server 2000
which is not supported, only version 2005 or newer.)

Your data is probably ok, but the database is not in a supportable state and will need to be returned to it's proper state.
Please provide the following information to AyaNova technical support for assistance:

Schema Count: 0
Schema:

at GZTW.AyaNova.BLL.AyaBizUtils.1()
at GZTW.AyaNova.BLL.AyaBizUtils.Initialize()
at AyaNova.clsMain.MyApp.OnCreateMainForm()
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
MyComputer

Other thread said to check windows update and make sure all .net patches are installed, which they are. Please advise on how to correct this problem and get Ayanova working properly with MSSQL Express 2008. I have ran the migration tool twice, with the same outcome both times.

Hi

Actually your error is slightly different than the error posted on http://forum.ayanova.com/Topic5128-96-1.aspx and http://forum.ayanova.com/Topic5100-114-1.aspx

Your error at the bottom has

at GZTW.AyaNova.BLL.AyaBizUtils.1()
at GZTW.AyaNova.BLL.AyaBizUtils.Initialize()
at AyaNova.clsMain.MyApp.OnCreateMainForm()
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
MyComputer

which indicates that your SQL 2008 AyaNova database is somehow has an additional table or does not have all the required tables.

I'm doing a seasrch right now to see if that specific error has come up for anyone else, and if so will post back. Otherwise we will come up with another solution.

- Joyce

I did clear the database while it was in Firebird to start fresh a week ago, but there is some data in there. If you need a table list, please advise me how to do so as I am not familiar with MSSQL… more of a Mysql/Postgres user honestly.

Hi again

Please attach the ayalog.txt file from this computer’s AyaNova program folder to your reply - either attach to a reply to this post, or send directly to support@ayanova.com referencing this forum topic http://forum.ayanova.com/Topic5130-111-1.aspx

Thank you

• Joyce

I apologize, my first response is not neccesarily correct . This may or may not have to do with tables in the database. Do send the ayalog.txt file so that I can see the entire error and everything, as that will help troubleshoot the issue.

• Joyce

I worked around this problem. Fresh install on Server 2008. Seems like there must have been something existing in the 2005 SQL on the other machine that was causing the problem.

Thank you for posting what resolved your issue

• Joyce