Calendar time issues - all calendar events show up as 1 hour earlier than posted

I have a user whos calendar events all show up 1 hour earlier than they do on everyone else’s computer. when he logins in to the wbi website, the events show the correct time ( same time as everyone else). but when he logs on his laptop, all the events show up 1 hour earlier than they should.

We have verified he can logon other computers and the events are scheduled correctly, but if he logs on his computer the events show up 1 hour earlier.

Rebooted his computer, checked his time and time zone settings on his computer, reinstalled the application, still having the issue.

Thanks for any help you can give me here.

Joe

Hi Joe

This is due to a time zone difference on the laptop compared to other computers.

For example, if your office was in a city in Mountain Time Zone and a workorder item was scheduled for 8AM - this is actually 7AM for a person that is physcially in a city in Pacific Time Zone. AyaNova displays time based on the time zone of the computer logged in. This ensures correct time for multiple offices sharing the same database across time zones.

On a computer where the events are showing scheduled correctly - open up Control Panel > Date/Time:
-What is the exact date and time?
-Under Time Zone - what is the exact time zone selected.

Now on the laptop where the events are not showing scheduled correctly (1 hour earlier) - open up Control Panel -> Date/Time:
-What is the exact date and time?
-Under Time Zone - what is the exact time zone selected

Change the laptop to the same Time Zone as the other computers.

• Joyce

I also note that you posted this into the AyaNova CEImport section of the forum - I have moved it to the AyaNova v3 Features section of the forum.

• Joyce