Contacts editing

Trial AyaNova 3.2.4.0, Cilents, Contracts, left click on filed Bronze, Silver or Gold results with popo-up screen and message:

Unhandled exception:
Key not found
Parameter name: key
System.ArgumentException

Stack Trace:
at Infragistics.Shared.KeyedSubObjectsCollectionBase.GetItem(String key)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnsCollection.get_Item(String key)
at AyaNova.ContractInfoForm.(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnSizeChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 clientWidth, Int32 clientHeight)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmWindowPosChanged(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Click to close pop-up window closes complete AyaNova

Thank you for posting your issue.

I am not able to recreate with any of the configurations (stand-alone; network Firebird or SQL).

Prior to receiving this message, were you able to open and view the Contract entry screen? And if so, what changes etc that may have been performed so that I can recreate what is occurring for you?

Are you logged into the trial AyaNova as username manager? or as another user?

Would you be able to zip up your AYANOVA.FDB database file using WinZipand attach to a direct email to support@ayanova.com so that I may identify why this is occurring in this instance? Please includethe information from your posting in your email. Thank you

• Joyce

Registered as manager. The same happens with previous version of Ayanova, and after upgrading to 3.2.4.0., too, with both fdbs, since I performed upgrade by renaming fdbs and by deleting old files.

Hi
Thank you for sending the zipped copy of the trial AyaNova database (initially installed August 1 10:14PM).

I do not receive any error viewing the Contracts entry screen with your database.

This is exactly what I am doing - please confirm if this is the same steps as yours.

I log into your trial AyaNova v3 database as manager and letmein (as trial this is pre-entered)
I select the Clients navigation pane
I select the Contracts grid
I left mouse click on the contract name Bronze Contract
The contract entry screen opens with no error
Please confirm these are the steps you are taking - if they are not, do let me know.

What was the AyaNova version installed prior to upgrading to v3.2.4.0 using the 3240QuickFix steps?

Open Windows Explorer and the AyaNova 3 program folder (default is C:\Program Files\Ground Zero Tech-Works Inc\AyaNova 3). What is the Modified Date of the following files?

AyaNova.exe
CSLA.dll
CSLA.Server.DataPortal.dll
GZTW.AyaNova.BLL.dll
GZTW.Data.dll

I am wondering if somehow you have a mixture of old and new versions of files, resulting in the error you receive. I would suggest opening the Control Panel -> Add/remove Programs -> uninstall AyaNova 3. Reboot. Download the latest installation file AyaNovaSetup.exe from http://www.ayanova.com/download.htm and install again. Let me know if the error still occurs, and confirm the file dates of the above files now that you have performed a fresh install, especially compared to the file dates fo those files previously.

• Joyce

Installed Ayanova on old desktop PC - works OK. Problem is on my notebook, but what? Due to some other aplication installed in a mean time,I am not able to perform system restore on the state before Ayanova first installation. Do not know what will happen when I install the network version.

By the way, Service, New, Labor or Travel, using the calendar, I have to click on previous day, and then again on today, in both start and stop date column.

Hello

There is something specific with your AyaNova on your notebook. It may be your AyaNova installation, it may be something on your notebook itself.

It would be suggested that you uninstall AyaNova (back up your database first of course), reinstall and try again. If still having issues on this notebook after installing AyaNova fresh, additional troubleshooting on your notebook itself will have to be made. Unfortuantely, I can not tell you what it is precisely asit would mean something specific on your notebook- I would suggest removing existing software, running repair on .NET 2, make sure you have all Windows Updates and have rebooted, etc.

• Joyce