Custom work order template fields

Am I limited to 10 total custom fields for all workorder templates? I noticed if I make a custom field not visible for 1 template, it is then not visible in all of the templates. I would like custom fields for each of the templates that I create. Is this possible? Thanks.

Hi Terry

If you have set up Custom Fields for Workorder Items in the Custom Field Design (in the Administration navigation pane) and you view a Service workorder, a Quote, a Preventive Maintenance or a Service Workorder Template, or Quote Template or PM Template - the same custom fields will show in all (or not show if you have set the custom field to not show)

It is not possible to set up distinct different Custom Fields for different templates - they all use the same Custom Field.

For example, if in the Custom Field Design (in the Administration navigation pane) you selected Workorder Items and set up four custom fields, those same custom fields will show in the Custom Fields subsection ofall Service workorders,Quotes, Preventive Maintenances, Service Workorder Templates,Quote Templates and PM Templates

(URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova)

• Joyce