Custom workorder columns

We would like to have a date, time and a full name of the person logged in auto populated under the WORKORDER ITEM every time we add a new Service Note. Is it possible to add these custom columns? AyaNova ver. 4.1.5. Thank you.

Hi

Custom Fields for a workorder item do not have the ability to autopopulate based on who is logged in, nor autopopulate the date and time.

User selection is not an available data format for custom fields for selection - you would need to use a text format field so that you could type it in.

Do note that with a date field, you can easily put in todays Date and Time using the Current Date & Time feature in a service workorder. See (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova) ]for more details.

Do note that the latest AyaNova 4 version is 4.2.0.0 I would recommend that you update to the latest 4.2 version to take advantage of its fixes - see (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova)

Also note that the latest AyaNova 5 version has just been released. We will be emailing all licensed users of AyaNova - due to the large number of service companies around the world that use AyaNova, it may be a while before you get your specific email notification. Do check out (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova)

• Joyce

Do note that with a date field, you can easily put in todays Date and Time using the Current Date & Time feature in a service workorder.

Cool, this will work. I still think every new item gets added it should be automatically signed by the creator so then we know who to yell at :wink:

Do note that the latest AyaNova 4 version is 4.2.0.0 I would recommend that you update to the latest 4.2 version to take advantage of its fixes - see http://forum.ayanova.com/Topic4264-96-1.aspx

Also note that the latest AyaNova 5 version has just been released. We will be emailing all licensed users of AyaNova - due to the large number of service companies around the world that use AyaNova, it may be a while before you get your specific email notification. Do check out http://forum.ayanova.com/Topic4569-96-1.aspx

I’m aware of this. Guess we will be doing so any time soon.

Thank you.