Error may occur if importing AyaNova CE 1.9.4.4 to a standalone installation of AyaNova v3

Issue:

May receive error message using the CEImport utility to import AyaNova CE 1.9.4.4 data if using the default stand-alone installation of AyaNova v3

Solution:

Edit the AyaImport.exe.config file so that the portion where it states (portion only of the AyaImport.exe.config file):

[b][i]ServerType=1;DataBase=C:\Program Files\Ground Zero Tech-Works Inc\AyaNova 3\AYANOVA.FDB; User=AYANOVA;Password=AYANOVA; Dialect=3;"

[/i][/b]edit so instead it states:

ServerType=1;DataBase=C:\Program Files\Ground Zero Tech-Works Inc\AyaNova 3\AYANOVA.FDB; ;Dialect=3;

Note that the User=AYANOVA;Password=AYANOVA; is removed

Error message received:

[i]STARTING

-IMPORT FAILED:
LastOp: About to erase target database…
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isBinderDefault, Assembly caller, Boolean verifyAccess)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean verifyAccess)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at CSLA.Server.DataPortal.CallMethod(Object obj, String method, Object[] params)
at CSLA.Server.DataPortal.Update(Object obj, DataPortalContext context)
at CSLA.DataPortal.Update(Object obj)
at GZTW.AyaNova.BLL.DBManager.EraseDatabase(String SafetyKey)
at AyaImport.ImportForm.DoImport(String strOldDB)
no permission for delete/write access to TABLE AINTEGRATIONLOG
at FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at GZTW.Data.GZTWDatabase.DoExecuteNonQuery(DBCommandWrapper command)
at GZTW.Data.GZTWDatabase.ExecuteNonQuery(DBCommandWrapper command)
at GZTW.Data.GZTWDatabase.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandType commandType, String commandText)
at GZTW.AyaNova.BLL.Eraser.DataPortal_Update()[/i]