Field Font NOT changing

I have a field ‘LT_WorkorderItem_Label_TechNotes’ I am trying to use on forms. My issue is no matter the setting in the forms property manager the font remains the same… size, font. Is this something I am doing or is it a bug of some form?

Hello Fouralarm

Without seeing the exact report template itself, I would not be able to say what the issue is.
It could be anything from how exactly this datafield was bound to a label, where physically placed in what band, some other Property setting conflicting, etc.

If you have a question about a report template, ALWAYS export the report template itself to a file and provide along with your question and details including:
[ul]
[li]Is this report template an original sample report template. If so, make sure that you make a copy of it first and then customize the copy[/li][li]identify the exact grid or entry screen this report template is accessed from[/li][li]export the report template itself to a file and provide as per http://www.ayanova.com/AyaNova7webHelp/exporting_a_report_template.htm[/li][li]identify in your reply along with the above the exact label (Name) of the field AND the band (Name) so that I can find this field easy[/li][li]Include in your message along with the above what the specific issue is that you are experiencing (i.e. no matter the setting in the forms property manager the font remains the same… size, font. Is this something I am doing or is it a bug of some form?)[/li][li]Make sure to include step by step exactly how to attempt to do the issue (i.e. what exactly do you select, do, see, etc from opening this report template onwards) so that I can follow along with your steps[/li][li]See also topic Custom-report-templates[/ul][/li]

• Joyce

Hi again

We did not receive anything?
Did you resolve?
What was the issue?
If not, do send as requested so we can help right away!

• Joyce