Version: AyaNova 3.0 to 6.1
Configuration: network configured for use with SQL Server or SQL Express
Issue: In some cases only with the network SQL configuration when attempt to save a work order after selecting a Loan Item will get the following error
Cannot insert the value NULL into column ‘AACTIVE’, table ‘AyaNova.dbo.AWORKORDERITEMLOAN’; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
Solution A: Upgrade to the latest version of AyaNova 6 that is available
Solution B: if using any version of AyaNova lower than 184.108.40.206:
- Make sure all of exited out of AyaNova
- Run your SQL Management Studio on your server
- Select your AyaNova database on the left
- Click on the menu option New Query
- Enter in the text into the query field
alter table AWORKORDERITEMLOAN alter column AACTIVE bit null
- Select menu Execute
- Exit out of SQL Management Studio
- Run AyaNova and log in. You will now be able to save a workorder when selecting your loan item in your AyaNova database.