Forbidden when trying to use reports

<H1>403 Forbidden</H1>The requested URL <C:\PROGRAM Files\ayanova\database\ARASRPTS\AYA10A3>is secured, invalid or your session has timed out and been automatically logged off.

Login

this is what i get when i try to view or print a report from aras

i tried it with all options pdf msword view now none work. never had this before not sure what to do please help

thanks</C:\PROGRAM>

i get the same message no matter what report i try to get. even if i go through the reports part i get the same message almost like my computer is not allowing the info to go out.

thanks

Log into AyaNova itself on the ARAS Server (the computer where the ARAS program is running)

Open the same report in AyaNova and print

Can you print from AyaNova on this same computer where ARAS is running from?

The 403 forbidden message usually occurs because the report file requested is disallowed.

A. A disallowed file may result because the report itself is not in the AyaNova database directory - please confirm that all *.rpt file are located in the AyaNova database folder.Log intoAyaNova on this ARAS computer -select Help -> select About this program -> click on the Detailed Info and copy this information and paste in reply. The Detailed Information will display all available AyaNova related files, and may show us that files are missing etc.

B. A disallowed file may result because ARAS does not have the full access rights to the database directory and to the report files . Confirm that the ARAS computer has FULL (read/write/create/delete) network rights to the AyaNova database directory and all files

C. A disallowed file may result because the Crystal Reports printing engine responsible to perform that action (displaying/printing the report) utilizes system files that are not present or are not registered correctly (another program may have “changed” the registry settings causing a conflict or when AyaNova was installed onthis computer, the printing engine was encourntered issues during the installation or the installation was not completed )

A quick test of this is tolog into AyaNova on the ARAS server itself and print these same reports via AyaNova. The reason I ask this is that ARAS utilizes components of the Crystal Reports printing engine (which AyaNova uses to print), and if AyaNova itself is not able to print on this same ARAS station, then neither would obtaining reports via ARAS.

(NOTE: this is different than printing a report via AyaNova on another computer - make sure you are testing this in AyaNova on the same computer where you run ARAS program)

If this is the case AyaNova should be uninstalled on this computer via Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs; computer rebooted; log in with full administrator rights to the computer; install AyaNova as per the instructions in the AyaNova QuickStart Guide; reboot when indicated; log into AyaNova and confirm able to now print, and than confirm now able to print via ARAS

D. Confirm what version of ARAS you are presently running - on the computer running the ARAS Server program, with the ARAS configuration icon showing on the taskbar, Open and select the menu Help -> About ARAS to display the version number. You will also see the version number at the very top (blue bar) of your web browser when you go to the ARAS login screen via a web browser

If the above solutions point out the cause of this occurring, can you let us know that it is now solved and by which of the above .

Was advised that reysone1 performed the steps to remove AyaNova and reinstalled, and the issue is now resolved.