hi all !
Joyce you helped me on this report a while ago .but now it wont work . i corrected what i thought was wrong
but it still only show the first page . i must of missed something… if you could look at this and correct my problem that would be great… send me a bill for your time please …
This report template has been redone and is availablein thetopic http://forum.ayanova.com/Topic2424-103-1.aspxwhich provides three renditions of this report template for your needs. Delete this report template in your AyaNova database via Administration navigation pane - > Report Templates; and then download, extract and import the report templates available from that forum topic.
The report template you provided (I removed the attachment so that no one else accidentily attempts to use it) is not compatible with AyaNova 220.127.116.11 or higher, as that is when the latest report printing engine component was included with AyaNova to provide compatiblity with new operating systems and address internal reporting issues. As this new printing engine component version is more stringent in how data is laid out, that report template you had attached is not compatible with the new printing engine because it does not include a WorkorderHeader band resulting in the report template not understanding where to get the data from.
Additional details about updating from a version older than 18.104.22.168 and the newreport printing component can also be found in the forum topic http://forum.ayanova.com/Topic2579-100-1.aspx
I have already downloaded that version it isnt even close to the detail we use in our report plus it doesnt show N/C hour total billed etc.
so i was just wondering how can i get my old report fixed. can you look at it and let me know . I dont have the time to mess with it now .but I am willing to pay you to do it for me . if that is possible ?
on a side note did you look at our report or just assume it was like the original ?
cuz it is way different…
Hi again Randy
Yes - I took a look at the report template you had attached - I must of missed the N/C data fields if they were on the report template you attached, as it looked very much like the report templates from http://forum.ayanova.com/Topic2424-103-1.aspxand your original post did not state specifically what was the issue.
I’ll take a look again, and see what fields are different. Do also identify specifically what an issue is when asking about a report template, this way I can respond quicker to your issue.
let me know it was late when i posted that so i may not have loaded the correct report .
thanks for all your help
Hi again Randy
The report template you posted was called “Monthly total by client” accessed from the Service Workorders grid - it defintiely is a report template that won’t work with AyaNova 22.214.171.124 or higher due to the new printing engine component as identified above
I checked that report template you providedagain - and it does have a Net NC and a Total NC added, Iapologize, Imissed seeing those fields as didn’t know exactly what I was supposed to be looking for- I will edit one of those sample report templates from that topic I provided and post it as soon as I can.
Hi again Randy
The report template you sent, because I am using 126.96.36.199, I can not see what it used to be grouped by. I am assuming because Project was set in the GroupHeader, that the workorders were grouped by Project, not by client - is this correct?
Hi again Randy
Latest post at http://forum.ayanova.com/Topic2424-103-1.aspxincludes a new sample report template Sample Total Billable Grouped By Project Includes No Charge Hours
As the report template you attached could not be fixed itself because of its initial format, it required creating from scratch.
Now as the report template Sample Total Billable Grouped By Client that was already available from that forum topic above was a close match, I used that as my “template”, saved a new copy and called it by the new name, and than made the adjustments to this new copy to add the additional fields (Service Hours Quantity, and No Charge Hours Quantity) that you had in your report template - creating the new fields, binding to the data, and entering the scripts to keep a running total for the amounts used at the bottom of the report.
Download and import. This matches closely to what you previously had. I also set the page margins as you had in your old report template.
thanks I will work on the rest … you help is greatly appreciated.
thanks for the work but one issue , the totals dont show up… the work order hours do but not in the total qty and N/C in the footer .
trying to figure out why
Oops - there should have been a script for the field xrTableCell53 (where the Net Service Hours Quantity is display) in the OnSummaryCalculated property to keep a running total for TotalQty which is what would display in the xrTotalQty field.
I’ve edited the template, and have uploaded it.
Delete the one you have, download again, export and import.
Or add the following OnSummaryCalculated script property for xrTableCell53 dir=ltr " ">
private void OnSummaryCalculated(object sender, DevExpress.XtraReports.UI.TextFormatEventArgs e)
if(e.Value != null)
TotalQty += Convert.ToDecimal(e.Value);
thanks that fixed the issue…