JDONE GroupHeader label not printing

This is a strange one that I am lost as to why…
Ok, for each of the DetailReportItem groupheaders, I have put in a label in the groupheader such as:

Parts / Equipment in the groupheader for DetailReportItemPart-“WorkorderItemWorkorderItemPart”
and
Service / Consulting Fees in the groupheader for DetailReportItemLabor-“WorkorderItemWorkorderItemLabor”
etc, etc,
to easily display the separate catagories of the workorder. I was tweaking the position of each of these labels to be all the same size and relative location in each groupheader. After doing so, the label “Service / Consulting Fees” in the groupheader for the labor band has quit displaying or printing yet each labor item still displays/prints. The label field is visible in the properties panel yet invisible on the workorder report. What am I missing here? It’s just a label!

see attached screen clips

Steve

GroupHeadersList
GroupHeadersListResults

Hi Steve

Do provide the following so that we may import and take a look to see what may be going on:

What exact version of AyaNova are you using? (provide the full numbers from Help -> About AyaNova)
Export your customized report template to a file as per http://www.ayanova.com/AyaNova7webHelp/exporting_a_report_template.htm , zip and attach

• Joyce