"Last Closed Service Date" is wrong

I am having problems with the “Last Closed Service Date” column in the “Clients” module.

I am trying to determine who hasn’t done business within the past 6 months. So I create a filter in the “Last Closed Service Date” column to show only if value is Equal To or < (less than) 05/25/2009 12:00:00 AM

This appears to show some correct information but some of them are wrong. It will show that the last closed service date for a particular client is a certain date, but when you look at that client’s list of workorders it shows closed workorders with dates later than the one it’s showing in the “Last Closed Service Date” column.

Is there away to fix this?

Am I looking at something wrong?

I have attached screenshots of an example.

Thank you

Hi Jason

The Client’s grid “Last Closed Service Workorder” shows the last workorder # for this client that was checkmarked Closed; and the column “Last Closed service date” is the Service Date from that Closed workorder.

From the image WO.jpg, where you show the Service Workorders grid showing the two workorders for that client, is workorder # 1763 that has a Service Date of 8/20/2009 checkmarked Closed? (as I can not see from the screenshot)

• Please view that workorder #1763 entry screen Is the Closed field in that workorder #1763 checkmarked?
  • If not, that is why in the Client grid, the Last Closed Service Date is from the workorder 1312, as that workorder #1312 is checkmarked Closed

Let me know.

• Joyce

Yes the “Closed” checkbox is checked.

I have attached new screenshots so you can see.

Hi again Jason

Do note that if someone logged in as the AyaNova Administrator, unchecked the Closed checkmark in workorder #1312, edited, and then checkmarked the Closed again, that would mean that workorder #1312 would be identified as the Last closed workorder.

View the workorder #1763 and select the Record History menu option for it.
What was the last Modified Date of this workorder?
View the workorder #1312 and select the Record History menu option for it.
What was the last Modified Date of this workorder?

• Joyce

Ok, that must be the problem. I’ve looked over a few of the other ones I had like that as well and that seems to be true on all of them. Someone must have edited them after the fact.

Thank you.

I will find a way to work around this.