Last rows option in grid list

Having the option of “Last 100 rows, Last 500 rows, etc.” on the grids.

As databases get larger it’s really more relevant to see the new rows or “last” instead of the first. The older or “first” rows are pretty much long forgotten when it comes to old work orders, po’s, po receipts, etc.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris

I am not sure I understand what feature request you are asking for here? Because whether the latest or the earliest record is displayed is based on the column sorting - not whether you are viewing the First 100 records or First 500 records etc

For example:

If the Service Date column is the first column in the Service Workorders grid, and it is set Ascending, then your oldest workorders will display first - whether you are viewing the First 100 records or First 500 records etc

If instead you set the first column Ascending, then the “latest” workorder records will display first - your workorders that have the most recent Service Date.

That is how you set whether the latest or easliest workorder records are displaying

If you mean somethign else by your post, please do explain further.

• Joyce

Sorry, that was somebody else on my computer not knowing what they were doing. Feel free to delete.