Multiple users simultaneously

Can you provide instructions on setting up a network in order to allow multiple users to access the program simultaneously. I am not computer savvy and we have 3 users who will all need to periodically access AyaNova. We currently are running all our computers independent of eachother. We have Windows XP Professional and a wireless router for internet access and bluetooth technology for printer access. We are not always in the office at the same time which I assume might be a problem with the network setup.

R Mountain (2/25/2006)Can you provide instructions on setting up a network in order to allow multiple users to access the program simultaneously. I am not computer savvy and we have 3 users who will all need to periodically access AyaNova. We currently are running all our computers independent of eachother. We have Windows XP Professional and a wireless router for internet access and bluetooth technology for printer access. We are not always in the office at the same time which I assume might be a problem with the network setup.

Hi

I apologize for the delay in responding, but your topic was originally posted in the AyaNova v3 Tips forum which was to be for forum administrators only to post tips. Therefore we were not notified of your posting.

I have moved your posting to the AyaNova v3 Installation & Configuration forum.

I will first point you towards the web page http://www.ayanova.com/AyaNovaConfiguration.htmwhich provides an overview of the various ways AyaNova can be configured - which includes single user/single computer; shared local area network; and Data Portal configuration.

The AyaNova v3 Manual technical section provides detailed step by step instructions for installing and configuring AyaNova for network access, and for Data Portal access.

Your physical network does have to be in place before configuring AyaNova for network use.

It would be beyond our means to provide details on physically setting up your physical network. It would be recommended that you contact your local computer center requesting technical assistance on setting up your network itself. You will want to provide information such as how your office works so that they can provide the best solution. Identify to the network technican which of the three configurations on http://www.ayanova.com/AyaNovaConfiguration.htmwould be in use and they can provide the appropriate solution (hardware, software, and configuration). If your network technician has any questions, we do direct them to the AyaNova v3 manual as it provides step by step instructions for configuration and installation, and we would be happy to answer quickly if any questions posted to this forum.

Once your physical network is in place, the AyaNova v3 Manual contains detailed information and steps for installation. If you have any questions on installing and configuring AyaNova do let us know and we would be happy to help.

• Joyce