Printing pop up notes in workorder

Is there any way to create a field on a workorder report that will display the information that appears in the customer pop-up note?

Yes, as per the topic [How do I add fields to a report that are not included] How-do-I-add-fields-to-a-report-that-are-not-included-in-the-current-dataset you can use API scripts to include datafields in your report template.

For examples of this Reporting-Example-of-using-API-Methods-to-display-Client-s-Custom-fields-and-Unit-s-Custom-fields-in-Service-WO-report
Basically, drag a label to your band in the design panel, enable a Before Print for this band (it may be called Detail, it may be called Detail1, make sure to identify what YOURS is called and edit as needed when referring to the example), copy in the example script commands, edit as needed, Preview testing until no errors and you get the result you are looking for.

If you would like specific help with this, happy to do so. Please send as per #3 of topic Custom-report-templates and I would be happy to provide a quote to do so. If just this, the minimum customization fee of $55 is guesstimated.

• Joyce

Thank you. I will give this a try.