Problems with workorder items when connecting via Web browser

I am having problems when creating workorders remotely via Web browser, that ismy “workorder item type” field doesn’t keepafter I have the selected the workorder item type. And also under labor when inputting service details, after selecting the green check mark, all my service detailsare missing when going back to check theworkorder.Ayanova works fine from our workstations, it only when connecting remotely thru the web browser.

Need help to resolve, we have many workorders to close out before the end on the year, and some of our consultants need to be able to do itremotely.

WBI 3.3.0

goodeco (12/26/2006)I am having problems when creating workorders remotely via Web browser, that ismy “workorder item type” field doesn’t keepafter I have the selected the workorder item type. And also under labor when inputting service details, after selecting the green check mark, all my service detailsare missing when going back to check theworkorder.Ayanova works fine from our workstations, it only when connecting remotely thru the web browser.

Need help to resolve, we have many workorders to close out before the end on the year, and some of our consultants need to be able to do itremotely.

WBI 3.3.0

Hi

I am able to reproduce that selecting a Workorder Item Type in a workorder item won’t be saved via the edited workorder item chechmark . I will make sure this is put on the maintenance list for WBI and addressed in the next maintenance update.

I’ve retested numereous times entering in text in the Service Details field for a Labor item within a workorder, select the checkmark to save, and the text always shows after saving the workorder item, and after saving the workorder itself and than opening the workorder again.

Can you double-check this - that you are saving the workorder itself via the Save or the Save & Exit menu option after you have saved the labor entries? The workroder itself must be saved if you want all changes in it to be saved - closing the screen via the X in the upper right-hand corner or just selecting the menu Exit means you do not want anything you entered to be saved.

If it is still occurring, can you send via private mail (or direct mail to support@ayanova.com) the URL to your WBI login page, a username and password I can use, a workorder I can add to and edit - so that I can help troubleshoot?

Do let me know that it is now working for you.

• Joyce

Hi

The issue of the Workorder Item Type not displaying after selection has been addressed in the latest WBI v3.3.3.0 release. Please refer to http://forum.ayanova.com/Forum96-1.aspxto update AyaNova and WBI to the latest version.

• Joyce