*Purchased Here column now available in Units grid in AyaNova 5*

In the Units screen there is a checkbox called “Bought here”.

I renamed it into “In Clinical Use” in order to indicate if a machine is indeed in clinical use or not. By doing this I assumed I easily could do selections on it and link it intothe custom report I made.

However I was unpleasantly surprised to find out that this checkbox is not available in the grid screen nor is it selectable from the fields table when creating a report. The other checkbox in the Units screen called “Active” is there, why is the item"Bought here"one not there? This way it is useless to me I’m afraid.

Thanks,

/Dick Vanderkolk

Hello Dick

If a field is not available in a report template froma specific grid, do identify the specific field (as you have done) and the specific grid referring to, and post a request in the Wish List if you would like this field added to reports available from that grid.

I have moved this for you into the Wish List.

Do note that if you use Custom Fields for the unit entry screen, and create a custom field called “Clinical Use” and set it as a data type True/False, this would be available for selection from the report templates designer for the units grid. Do check outthe AyaNova 4 Help file section (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova) How do I created custom fields for a unit? for an overview of creating custom fields

• Joyce