QBI and Terminal Server

I have added a user to Ayanova and have to Windows as a local administrators group. I have setup Ayanova and get no errors. I have setup QBI and when I login as this user I get the following errors - 0x80050005 and 0x80004003. This user has a login and can login to Quickbooks. I log in as myself and do not have any problems (original installation). I have QB 2005 Pro and QBI verision 1.2.2.0.

Thanks,

Dane

Hello Dane

Although AyaNova and the optional add-ons such as QBI have not been tested by ourselves nor confirmed compatible with a terminal server environment, many AyaNova users do utilize in such an environment.

Some suggestions and information to take into account when you are troubleshooting this issue:

The Error: 0x80050005 Error: 0x80004003 is usually involved with rights or paths (for example drive mappings).

1. AyaNova and QBI were both installed to this terminal server when “physically” logged into the terminal server as an network administrator?

2. Physically at the server, log into the server itself with your network username , log into AyaNova as yourself - can you log in?

3. Physically at the server, log into the server itself with your network username , log into AyaNova as this other user’s AyaNova username - can you log in?

4. Physically at the server, log into the server itself with this other user’s network username , log into AyaNova as yourself - can you log in?

5. Physically at the server, log into the server itself with this other user’s network username , log into AyaNova as this other user’s AyaNova username - can you log in?

6. Log in via terminal client as yourself , log into AyaNova as yourself , can you log in?

7. Log in via terminal client as yourself , log into AyaNova as this other user’s AyaNova username - can you log in?

8. Log in via terminal client as this other user , log into AyaNova as yourself , can you log in?

9. Log in via terminal client as this other user , log into AyaNova as this other user’s AyaNova username - can you log in?

First thing I can log into Ayanova as the new user, that is not the problem. The problem is QBI. I can not log into QBI as myself under the user’s account. I can log into QBI as this user under my login. I have given this user administrator rights and still get this error.

Under this user windows login I can do the following:

Login to Ayanova as myself - Yes

Login to Ayanova as this user - Yes

Login to Quickbooks as myself - Yes

Loginto Quickbooks as this user - Yes

Login to QBI as myself - NO

Login to QBI as this user - NO

Dane

Please perform the following, and provide the results:

1. Physically at the terminal server, log into the server itself with your network username, log into QBI as yourself

2. Open QBI and open the menu Setup -> QuickBooks Settings

3. What is the exact path of the QuickBooks company data file here?

4. Close QBI

5. Physcially at the server, log into the server itself with this other user’s network username

6. Does this user have this path available and mapped if applicable?

Please confirm this physically at the server, not via terminal services.

If this path is available and mapped, do please provide the results of the above, and than send us the following files from this computer to support@ayanova.com :

**C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\qbsdklog.txt

**C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\qbwin.log

**C:\Program Files\AyaNova\qbi\ayqblog.txt

**C:\Program Files\AyaNova\qbi\ayqb.ini

**Detailed Info from AyaNova on this exact same computer where the error occurs logged into the computer with this user’s networkusername- select menu Help -> select About this program -> click on Detailed Info -> copy to NotePad document, save and attach

**Exact country and version and service patch of locally installed QuickBooks on this same computer logged into the computer with this user’s networkusername (view this information from within QuickBooks by having QuickBooks open, and press CTRL-1 to bring up the system information give us the exact wording as the first line shows)<P “MARGIN-TOP: ; MARGIN-BOTTOM: ; LINE-HEIGHT: 100%” align=left>

Hello Dane

Just a reminder that we are waiting for more information to help with this issue.

Is this issue still open or resolved?

We have been using Ayanova QBI for a month nowvia W2003 terminal services. Today we have encountered The Error: 0x80050005 Error: 0x80004003When opening QBI as described. We are using administrative users. We have attempted some of the mentioned troubleshooting, all users are administrators in this situation with full access.

Hello

1. What has changed between today and the past month when it was accessible?

2. Have you rebooted this computer, and relogged in and confirmed again?

3. When physically at the terminal server, logged into the server itself as administrator,are you able to log into QBI?

Please confirm this physically at the server, not via terminal services.

1. Send us the following files from this computer to support@ayanova.com :

**C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\qbsdklog.txt

**C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\qbwin.log

**C:\Program Files\AyaNova\qbi\ayqblog.txt

**C:\Program Files\AyaNova\qbi\ayqb.ini

**Detailed Info from AyaNova on this exact same computer where the error occurs logged into the computer with this same networkusername- select menu Help -> select About this program -> click on Detailed Info -> copy to NotePad document, save and attach

**Exact country and version and service patch of locally installed QuickBooks on this same computer logged into the computer with the same network name logged in - (view this information from within QuickBooks by having QuickBooks open, and press CTRL-1 to bring up the system information give us the exact wording as the first line shows)<P “MARGIN-TOP: ; MARGIN-BOTTOM: ; LINE-HEIGHT: 100%” align=left>