Quick Notification

With the Quick Notification add on - Does it give the abiality to add a link to the notification the the work order or item in question? i.e. If I se the notification to Internet Email, select the quick notification from the drop down for the highlighted work order, will the scheduled tech get some sort of indication as to what work order number etc the notification is in relation to?

PGPhantom (2/1/2010)With the Quick Notification add on - Does it give the abiality to add a link to the notification the the work order or item in question? i.e. If I se the notification to Internet Email, select the quick notification from the drop down for the highlighted work order, will the scheduled tech get some sort of indication as to what work order number etc the notification is in relation to?

The Quick Notification is used to quickly send a text message to an AyaNova user. What you send is completely up to you - but you have to type it in. There is no link to a workorder or client etc.

Also see the Help section http://www.ayanova.com/AyaNova6webHelp/sending_a_quick_notification.htm- the last screenshot shows an example of a popup message that the scheduled user of the workorder (in this case the sample user Hank) recieved that another user sent via Quick Notification menu option. What is sent is what is typed in.

Do review the Help file sections on the plug-ins.

How about trying out the new plug-ins?

You can request a temporary key if you would like to try out the new plug-ins. Email support@ayanova.com directly with a copy of your ayalog.txt file along with your request.

• Joyce

I have emailed you for a trial licese aas you suggested.