Service levels agreement response time

After testing the product, we discovered that SLA’s ( service level agreements) are not supported.

With SLA’s we understand that we have a commitment towards the customer to respect certain delays, for example:

• 4I4R:intervention within 4 hours of opening the call and resolution within 8 hours of opening the call.

• 8I: intervention within 8 hours;

• NBD: Intervention next business day;

depending on the service window ( 8 to 18h00 or 24 hours on 24 ).

An SLA is typically attached to a serial number of an equipment OR to a customer.

When attaching an equipment to a work order or identify the customer name, automatically the closed by date is filled in.

In the list of work-orders that are not closed, we see which work orders are breaching the SLA ( late versus committed closed by date ).

Does your product or will your product support this feature?

Hi

No that is not an existing feature, but it is agreat suggestion for a new feature. I have moved this to the Wish List for development to review for addition into the next version of AyaNova - in the existing Contract entry screen, be able to set a response time, that will automatically set the Close By date when a new workorder is created for this client that has this contract.

• Joyce