***Service Needed*** in Toronto / GTA

I am looking fora Companyin Toronto/ GTAwho can assist us in installing, configuring and implementing AyaNova solution for our firm. I would appreciate if you can forward the contact details. Thank you

Hello,

I don’t know if you have considered a hosted solution but based on your request, it might be a good fit. HaveAByte.com provides this type of hosted solution.

It would be set up on a hosted system maintained and provided by HaveAByte for a monthly fee. Our value is in eliminating the need for you to maintain a local server for AyaNova at all. We do simple month-to-month billing, pay as you go, with no contracts needed.

The server would be located in Los Angeles - you’re welcome to try out the hosted demo on the website to see if the distance would be a performance-limiting factor for you, though we have many customers on the U.S. east coast who are very satisfied with the performance. Our servers are on the PEER1 global network which provides high speed throughout many areas of the United States and overseas with their 16 datacenters, 21 points of presence, and 13,000 miles of fiber. Depending on your needs, a dedicated server nearer to you could be brought up for this purpose.

HaveAByte has provided hosted application services for over 10 years, and has provided hosted AyaNova service since 2008 for many satisfied customers.

Please get in touch if you are interested!

Erik Knepfler

HaveAByte.com