**Service Needed** Integration with an Australia accounting package

Hi Ayanova and forum,

I am looking at Ayanova and did a trial about 4 months ago but decided against it because of no integration with Australian Accounting packages. I have been looking at the competition an am getting desparate but am revisiting Ayanova as well. Ireally wantto stay away from double-entry and have been waiting to see if anyone will develop a connector for MYOB (or potentially Quicken Australia).I realise that there is import/Export tool, but I would prefer something a bit more streamlined.

Is anyone currently using the new Ayanova v3 with MYOB that canrelate their experiences (good or bad)? Does anyone know of a connector (even an in house one?) for either MYOB or Quicken Australia?

Thanks in advance for any comments,

Dave

Hi Dave

I’m going to move this to the AyaNova Related Services & Products section of the forum as that is where we encourage posting if requesting or offering third party programs for use with AyaNova.

There was a company that was looking into building an Australian QuickBooks AyaNova interface that had also posted in the AyaNova Related Services & Products section of the forum, but they haven’t posted additional information on it’s possibility.

• Joyce

FORUM NOTE: please see the forum topic about the newly released Australian QuickBooks 2008/2009 QBI 4.16