Solution for error message running the ImportPartCSV utility

If you run the ImportPartCSV utility, and receive a message similar to : dir=ltr " ">

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ‘Z Loaner’ Key being added: ‘Z Loaner’
at System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add)
at System.Collections.Hashtable.Add(Object key, Object value)
at ImportPartCSV.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

This message indicates you have a duplicate of whatever is indicated in the message for the key.

In the sample error above, the text ‘Z Loaner’ indicates that I have a duplicate of the part ‘Z Loaner’ or it may mean I have a duplicate of the vendor type ‘Z Loaner’

Easiest is to perform a search in the Search Database screen in AyaNovafor whatever is the key indicated. In the above sample error, I would perfor a search for “Z Loaner” . This way you can identify if it is duplicates of a part or of a vendor.

If a vendor, It is that the vendor is the same vendor type - i.e you might have two vendors called “Z Loaner” and both are set to vendor type of Wholesaler. The ImportPartCSV utility won’t know which vendor to assign parts to, so there can only be one vendor type called “Z Loaner”. You need to change it.

Or you could have two parts with the same part name. You need to edit any duplicates to a different name.

• Joyce