Source code for WBI

Dear Ayanova,

I have been using your software for more than a few years and I need some custom features to be implemented. I have a .NET developers to help me do that. We can develop 90% of the futures via API as separate small modules but I really wanted to do some improvments within the standard WBI module.

I can see that you have offered to one user in post Post #4503 to provide full source code.

Would you be able to provide the WBI source so we can implement some more features within our customer’s portal

Regards

Deyan

Hello Deyan, we offered to one user to provide source code for a free import utility that comes with AyaNova.

AyaNova and all it’s add-on’s and utilities including WBI are not open source and we can not provide the source code for them.

If you would like to see new features in WBI please post them in the wish list forum, any feature that would be useful to a wide range of users is always carefully considered for implementation and rarely do they not make it into the program.

If you need any assistance with using the developers API please post here and we are happy to help in any way we can.

Source code for WBI however is not an option, sorry.

• John