Unlimited banked service

Hi,

I have one customer who pays me a fixed fee per month. Still I would like to track hours used by this customer without charging him an per hour fee. How can I accomplish this? Do I use banked service to define a unlimited number of banked hours? I need this this work with the QBI to automatically create the invoice. I’m running Ayanova version 4.

Thanks,

Darrell

Hi Darrell, you could use Banked Service - or you could use a Labor Rate that is set at $0.

1. For using Banked Service:

In the (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova) , checkmark (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova) Banked Service so that you can than open up and (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova) manually enter in the prepaid amount.

As your client pays you a set amount regardless of how many hours you actually provide, this way you can actually compare what he prepaid you against how many hours of service you actually provided.

Than in a service workorder’s Labor subsection, you can (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova) apply the labor to banked service for this client so you can track the amount of hours but not actually charge the client.

And as outlined in the QBI Help file section (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova) QBI will identify if a labor item in an AyaNova workorder has been banked via Banked Service, and will always invoice it at 0$ amount. This way, as your client has pre-paid for service, and you have banked the service charges against their pre-paid amount, the client will not be re-billed for that service.

1. Or create a Labor Rate that has a retail charge of $0 and select it in the Labor for the client - so that you can track how many actual hours you provided service but still have it billed out as $0

And QBI bills out at the AyaNova’s retail charge regardless of what QuickBooks as per (URL removed as for older version no longer supported - see the latest version of AyaNova) , so the QuickBooks invoicewill be at$0

• Joyce