Upgraded XP to SP2 - Now workstations cannot login to AyaNova

I recenly upgraded the computers on my network running XP to SP2, after doing so, AyaNova will not load on the networked computers, only the computer that has the program installed and shared out. Below is the message I receive on the workstations tring to login.
Any assistance is you can provide would be appreciated.

AyaNova was unable to start

Depending on how early in startup the problem occurred,
a detailed log of the problem with suggestions may have
been saved to the file AyaLog.txt
located at: file:\C:\AyaNova 3

Error details:

Unhandled Exception:
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Inner exception: Unable to complete network request to host “Accounting”.

Stack Trace:

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at CSLA.Server.DataPortal.CallMethod(Object obj, String method, Object[] params)
at CSLA.Server.DataPortal.Fetch(Object Criteria, DataPortalContext context)
at CSLA.DataPortal.Fetch(Object Criteria)
at CSLA.Security.BusinessIdentity.LoadIdentity(String UserName, String Password)
at CSLA.Security.BusinessPrincipal…ctor(String Username, String Password)
at CSLA.Security.BusinessPrincipal.Login(String Username, String Password)
at GZTW.AyaNova.BLL.AyaBizUtils.0()
at GZTW.AyaNova.BLL.AyaBizUtils.Initialize() at AyaNova.Form1.0()

Hi

I believe your issue may be related to that Firebird by default uses tcp/ip portnumber3050. If there is a firewall enabled on the Service computer port 3050 needs to be set as an exception so that it can go through.

Quick way to confirm if this is the problem is to open Windows Control Panel, turn off the Windows Firewill completely. Now try running AyaNova from one of the networked computers. If you can now run with the firewall turned off completely, than you know that that is the problem.
And if you can now run AyaNova on one of the networked computers, and youneed the firewall on the server,than you need to set an exception for port 3050
You need to open Windows Firewall from the Control Panel,add port 3050 as an exception, reboot the computer, and than try again.
Post back your results

Joyce